Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Artsy Smartsy Brag Badge: Wisconsin Art Museums, Theatre & More!
Cultured, classy and always looking for ways to feed your mind, spirit and soul? Lose yourself in the true meaning of a painting or become an actor on stage for the climactic scene of your favorite play. (But only in your imagination, of course!) Check out these 15 chic galleries, theatres and museums and earn your Artsy Smartsy Badge.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- Bell Street Gallery on Madeline Island - La Pointe
- Shake Rag Alley, Inc. - Mineral Point
- Ten Chimneys - Genesee Depot
- Abode Gallery and Interior Design - Stockholm
- Lizard Mound County Park - West Bend
- Black Point Estate - Lake Geneva
- Ashland Mural Walk - Ashland
- Beckman Mill - Beloit
- Racine Art Museum - Racine
- H.H. Bennett Studio - Wisconsin Dells
- Peninsula Players Theatre - Fish Creek
- Oneida Nation Museum - DePere
- American Players Theatre - Spring Green
- Fort Folle Avoine Historical Park - Danbury
- Milwaukee Public Museum - Milwaukee