Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Beauty Spot Brag Badge: Natural Wonders
Nature’s beauty can be breathtaking, so you better take a deep breath when you come to Wisconsin. From cascading Wisconsin waterfalls to bluffs to caves beneath your feet, the geographical treasures of Wisconsin are truly remarkable. Visit any of these natural wonders to earn your Beauty Spot Badge.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- Big Manitou Falls - Superior
- Copper Falls State Park - Mellen
- Grandad Bluff - La Crosse
- Parnell Tower - Greenbush
- Rotary Botanical Gardens - Janesville
- Horicon National Wildlife Refuge - Mayville
- Holy Hill National Shrine of Mary - Hubertus
- Crystal Cave - Spring Valley
- Cave of the Mounds - Blue Mounds
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore - Bayfield
- Rib Mountain State Park - Wausau
- Devil's Lake State Park - Baraboo
- Schmeeckle Reserve/ Conservation Hall of Fame - Stevens Point
- Timm's Hill County Park - Ogema
- Cave Point County Park - Sturgeon Bay