Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Concierge de Fun
Concierge De Fun Brag Badge: Welcome Center Guides
New to Camp Wisconsin and not sure where to start? Head to a local Wisconsin Welcome Center where you can get guidance and your first badge.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- Platteville Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center - Platteville
- Superior Douglas County Welcome Center - Superior
- Prairie du Chien Area Chamber of Commerce/Regional Tourism Center - Prairie du Chien
- Marinette Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center - Marinette
- Kenosha Area Visitor Information Center - Pleasant Prairie
- Beloit Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center - Beloit
- Menomonie Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center - Menomonie
- La Crosse Area Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center - La Crosse