Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Earth Lover Brag Badge: Travel Green
This summer, make Mother Nature your copilot. Visit Wisconsin green businesses that have made a commitment to sustainable practices and are working hard every day to make sure their carbon footprints won’t tread on the fun of future generations. Go green and earn your Earth Lover Badge at one of these Travel Green Wisconsin certified restaurants, hotels, spas or venues.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- Clover Meadow Winery - Shell Lake
- Scoops Ice Cream Parlor - Chilton
- Kickapoo Valley Reserve - La Farge
- Dinosaur Discovery Museum - Kenosha
- Lewis Station Winery - Lake Mills
- Overture Center for the Arts - Madison
- Pinehurst Inn - Bayfield
- Sundara Inn & Spa - Wisconsin Dells
- Heidel House Resort & Spa - Green Lake
- Cookery Restaurant and Wine Bar - Fish Creek
- Inn Serendipity Bed & Breakfast - Browntown
- Chaska Golf Course - Greenville
- Arbor House, An Environmental Inn - Madison
- Grumpy Troll Brewery, Restaurant and Pizzeria - Mount Horeb
- Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum - Wausau