Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Good 'Ol time
Good 'Ol Time Badge: Fair & Festival Fun
Wisconsin fairs, festivals and fun with a dash of history are some of the best ways to earn your stripes. Enjoy great eats, fabulous entertainment, and time-honored Wisconsin traditions. These 15 annual summer celebrations make it easy to engage in Wisconsin’s culture.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- Taste of Madison - Madison
- Wisconsin State Fair - West Allis
- Lumberjack World Championships - Hayward
- Fourth of July Celebration - Sturgeon Bay
- 2014 Pig in the Park BBQ Cook Off - Whitewater
- Northwoods Heritage Fest - Three Lakes
- Downtown Baraboo Circus Celebration Days - Baraboo
- Wisconsin State Cow Chip Throw - Prairie du Sac
- Monroe Balloon Rally & Blues Festival - Monroe
- Lawn Mower Races - Fifield
- Ellsworth Cheese Curd Festival - Ellsworth
- Artstreet - Green Bay
- Summerfest - Milwaukee
- Salmon-a-rama - Racine
- June Dairy Days - Fond Du Lac