Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Local Flavor Brag Badge: Wisconsin Breweries, Farmers' Markets, Cheese Shops & More!
Cheese isn’t the only food Wisconsin prepares to perfection. Don’t miss the delectable baked goods, ice cold locally brewed beers, and fresh fruits, veggies and meats produced by local Wisconsin farms. Check this mouthwatering list for ways to earn your Local Flavor Badge.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- The Stockholm Pie Company - Stockholm
- Cheese Cake Heaven - Green Bay
- Hayward Bakery & Cheese Shop - Hayward
- Marty's Place North - Arbor Vitae
- The Old Fashioned Tavern & Restaurant - Madison
- O & H Danish Bakery - Sturtevant
- Baumgartner's Cheese Store & Tavern - Monroe
- Erickson's Orchard & Country Store - Bayfield
- Bodin Fisheries - Bayfield
- Bass Lake Cheese Factory - Somerset
- Dane County Farmers' Market - Madison
- Wisconsin Cranberry Discovery Center - Warrens
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company - Chippewa Falls
- Usinger's Sausage Shop - Milwaukee
- The Urban Frog - Green Bay