Local Knowledge Brag Badge: Insider Travel Experiences
Like a seasoned camper, having local knowledge makes you a venerable traveling companion. Check out these 15 places for your Local Knowledge Badge and enhance every Wisconsin experience this summer.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- Ghost Tours of Cedarburg - Cedarburg
- Chateau St. Croix Winery & Vineyard - St Croix Falls
- Wisconsin River Cruises - Rhinelander
- Potosi Brewery & National Brewery Museum - Potosi
- Wisconsin Point Lighthouse - Superior
- Wisconsin State Capitol Building - Madison
- Stevens Point Brewery - Stevens Point
- Original Wisconsin Ducks® - Wisconsin Dells
- Octagon House and the Historic District - Hudson
- East Troy Electric Railroad Museum - East Troy
- Down A Country Road Amish Tours & Shops - Cashton
- Harley-Davidson Museum - Milwaukee
- Discovery World - Milwaukee
- Peshtigo River Tours - Crivitz