Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Local Knowledge Brag Badge: Insider Travel Experiences
Like a seasoned camper, having local knowledge makes you a venerable traveling companion. Check out these 15 places for your Local Knowledge Badge and enhance every Wisconsin experience this summer.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- Ghost Tours of Cedarburg - Cedarburg
- Chateau St. Croix Winery & Vineyard - St Croix Falls
- Wisconsin River Cruises - Rhinelander
- Potosi Brewery & National Brewery Museum - Potosi
- Wisconsin Point Lighthouse - Superior
- Wisconsin State Capitol Building - Madison
- Stevens Point Brewery - Stevens Point
- Original Wisconsin Ducks® - Wisconsin Dells
- Octagon House and the Historic District - Hudson
- East Troy Electric Railroad Museum - East Troy
- Down A Country Road Amish Tours & Shops - Cashton
- Harley-Davidson Museum - Milwaukee
- Discovery World - Milwaukee
- Peshtigo River Tours - Crivitz