Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Sweet Dreams Brag Badge: Unique Places to Stay in Wisconsin
Wake up rested, refreshed and ready to enjoy a day chock-full of Wisconsin adventure, but don’t miss a blink of fun when you close your eyes for the night! Count your sheep and fall asleep at one of these unique places to stay.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- Taylor Home Inn - Clear Lake
- Spider Lake Lodge B&B - Hayward
- HotelRED - Madison
- Inn at Lonesome Hollow - Soldiers Grove
- Kalahari Waterpark Resort Convention Center - Wisconsin Dells
- Chalet Landhaus Inn & Restaurant - New Glarus
- Apple Creek Campground - DePere
- House on the Rock Resort - Spring Green
- Stagecoach Inn Bed & Breakfast - Cedarburg
- Peninsula Park-View Resort - Fish Creek
- Bent's Camp Resort - Land O'Lakes
- Legendary Waters Resort & Casino - Red Cliff
- Fun N The Sun Houseboat Vacations - Alma
- Palmquist Farm - Brantwood
- Pod Up North - Arbor Vitae