Under the Stars
Under The Stars Brag Badge: Camping Spots
Pitch a tent and roll your sleeping bag directly on the rugged forest floor. Pop your pop-up camper and don’t forget your favorite pillow. Drive in your air conditioned fully-equipped, luxury RV and park it—hey, whatever your style—we’ll still count it. Earn your Under the Stars Badge at one of these 15 parks and resorts.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- Annie's Campground LLC - Gresham
- Dugan Run Horse Trails & Campground - Spooner
- Kickapoo Stump Dodger Campground - Gays Mills
- Pine View Campground - Fort McCoy
- Smith Rapids Campground - Park Falls
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park - Bagley
- Silver Springs Campsites - Rio
- Stoney Creek RV Resort - Osseo
- Wisconsin Riverside Resort - Spring Green
- Hayward KOA Kampground - Hayward
- Big Bay State Park - La Pointe
- Amnicon Falls State Park - South Range
- Peninsula State Park - Fish Creek
- Perrot State Park - Trempealeau
- Blackhawk Memorial County Park - Argyle