Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Water Bug Brag Badge: Wisconsin Water Fun
Water, water everywhere! From the 15,000 inland lakes, to a shoreline with two of the Great Lakes, the Mississippi River and Wisconsin Dells, the “Waterpark Capital of the World,” there is no shortage of splash-tastic ways to get soaked! So don’t stop at swimming—kayak, sail, paddle, tube, or enjoy one of these other activities to earn your Water Bug Badge.
Here’s how to earn you own digital (virtual) Brag Badge:
- Download the Travel Wisconsin mobile app.
- Watch for notifications on your smart phone as your travels take you near Brag Badge featured locations.
- Check in on your smart phone at featured Brag Badge locations and BAM—the digital Brag Badge is all yours.
- Post about the digital badges you’ve earned on social media and make your friends super jealous.
- Keep traveling to earn all 13 digital Brag Badges at places across the state. (And maybe even bring your jealous friends along.)
- Door County Kayak Tours - Fish Creek
- Rock Aqua Jays Waterski Shows - Janesville
- Mississippi Explorer Cruises - Prairie du Chien - Prairie Du Chien
- Shell Lake Memorial Park - Shell Lake
- Dreamcatcher Sailing Charters - Bayfield
- Waterboard Warriors Water Ski Shows - Wrightstown
- Tommy Bartlett Show - Wisconsin Dells
- Washington Island Ferry Line - Washington Island
- Apostle Islands Cruises - Bayfield
- Hawk's Nest Canoe Outfitters - Manitowish Waters
- Thorntons Whitewater Rafting Resort & Campground - Athelstane
- Bob & Joni's Rafting & Tubing - White Lake
- Big Smokey Falls Rafting - Keshena
- Point Beach State Forest - Two Rivers
- Pine River Paddle & Tube, LLC - Richland Center