Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Fan Favorites: Best Outdoor Dining Spots
Last Updated: 2/25/2013
If you're looking to chow down and soak up some sun, you're in luck! Wisconsin's outdoor dining options are as diverse as they are delicious. Whether you’re taking in drinks and apps on a back-patio riverside, or brunching in the open-air with birds chirping, you can’t go wrong.
Earlier this summer we shared some of these outdoor hotspots with our Facebook Community and received an overwhelming response of even more tasty tips.
Quench your thirst. Stuff your stomach. Soak up the summer.
Check out a winery, or an old-fashioned drive-in.
- Mullin's Drive-In in Fox Lake. – Emily O.
- Mexicali Rose in Wisconsin Dells. – Lisa A.
- Vino in the Valley in Maiden Rock. – Kim B.
Back-Patio at the Pub and Grill
Burgers, steaks and seafood.
- McGregor’s Blink Bonnie in Saint Germain. – Sheree S.
- Fish Tales in Lodi. – April P.
- Philander’s Grill & Bar in Prescott. – Al C.
- The Lighthouse in Shawano. – Kathy M.
- Palmer’s Steakhouse in Hartland. – Jenny H.
- Gene’s Black Bear Supper Club in Augusta. – Cara E.
Outdoor Pizza Dining
Pizza under the stars or the sun.
- Zaffiro's Pizzeria & Bar in Milwaukee. – Tracy M.
- Pizza on the farm [at AtoZ Produce and Bakery] in Stockholm. – Cassandra T.
Relax and watch the boats sail by.
- Clear Water Harbor in King. – Jane M.
- Ishnala Supper Club on Mirror Lake. – Christine M.
- Fred & Fuzzy's in Sister Bay. – Kathy B.
- Anvil Pub & Grille in Cedarburg. – Victoria G.
Hungry yet? Try a late-summer lunch or late evening snack at one of these cool spots.This entry was posted in Restaurants