Win a Wisconsin Skiing Getaway to Granite Peak
Last Updated: 10/24/2013
How would you like to spend your season at one of Wisconsin’s premier skiing destinations without spending a cent? Granite Peak in Wausau boasts 75 runs over 400 acres, and the Midwest’s longest and highest ski lift. And with the Wisconsin Skiing Sweepstakes from Travel Wisconsin and our friends at Discover Wisconsin, you can scope out the slopes for yourself.
Our giveaway runs December 19, 2012 through January 16, 2013. One grand prize winner will be randomly selected to receive the following:
- Four, adult season skiing passes, including rental vouchers for skis, boots and polls, good for Granite Peak Ski Area in Wausau
- 10-night accommodations for four people at the Courtyard Marriot in Wausau
- $500 in meal credits at participating restaurants
Three, second prize winners will be randomly selected, one each to receive the following:
- Ski Package good for two people at Granite Peak Ski Area in Wausau, including two days of lift tickets for skiing only. (Black out dates: Feb 16-18th).
- Two-nights lodging for two people at Wausau area hotels
Rules and exclusions apply. Good luck, from your friends at Travel Wisconsin™!This entry was posted in Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding/Snow Tubing and tagged Contests