Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Made in Wisconsin: Pick Up Unique Gifts at a Fall Craft Fair
Last Updated: 2/22/2013
As the weather cools, Wisconsin’s rich crafting communities offer table after table of handmade goods. Pore over jewelry, clothing, quilts and artwork. At these friendly gatherings, you can chat with local artisans, and get inspired. So make a fall wish list, grab a few creative friends and make a road trip out of it.
Our 2012 Arts & Crafts Fairs Directory is a great resource for planning your own craft caravan. Here are some of the upcoming fall fairs not to miss.
- September 15: Colorama Arts & Crafts Fair – Boulder Junction
- September 15 & 16: Ozaukee Art Center Fine Arts & Crafts Fair – Cedarburg
- September 15 & 16: Driftless Area Art Festival – Soldiers Grove
- September 16: UNITY Fall Arts & Crafts Fair – Princeton
- September 21 & 22: MJC Memorial Craft Fair – Delafield
- September 22: Muskego Settlement Centre Fall Arts & Crafts Fair – Muskego
- September 29: Settlement Shops Fall Art Fair – Fish Creek
- October 6 & 7: Annual Fall Heritage Festival – Mount Horeb
- October 6 & 7: Art from the Barn – Omro
- October 19 & 20: Fall Fair to Remember – West Bend
- October 27 & 28: From the Land Folk Art Festival – Green Lake
Have fun getting your craft on! Did we miss any? Tell us in a comment below.This entry was posted in Arts and Culture