Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
A Guide to Wisconsin Farmers' Markets
Last Updated: 12/20/2013
Fresh produce and Wisconsin go together like two peas in a pod. So it should come as no surprise that farmers’ markets are a popular destination in Wisconsin.
Sink your teeth into fresh fruits, veggies, and local fare; take in the fragrant flowers… there’s no shortage of fun at the farmers’ market. So grab the family or meet up with friends at one of these must-see markets across the state!
- Baraboo – The Baraboo Farmers’ Market Wednesday and Saturdays from 7:30AM – 1PM
- Door County – Jackson Port Farmer’s Market Lakeside Park, Hwy 57 in downtown Tuesday Mornings 9AM-1PM
- Madison – Dane County Farmers’ Market on the Square Capitol Square in Madison Saturdays from 6AM – 2PM
- Milwaukee – Westown Farmers’ Market Zeidler Union Square, 3rd and Michigan Streets Wednesdays from 10AM – 3PM
- West Bend – Down Town West Bend Farmers’ Market Old Settler’s Park, Main Street and Sixth Avenue Saturdays 7:30AM – 11AM
For a complete list of Wisconsin farmers’ markets check out Savor Wisconsin.
Before you hit the road to your local farmers’ market, don’t forget to bring your own bag (to take bring home your fresh finds) and cash to make your purchases.
Have a favorite Wisconsin Farmers’ Market? Tell us about it in a comment below or share with us on our Facebook page!This entry was posted in Farmers' Markets