Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
October Preview: Wisconsin Art & Culture
Posted on: 10/2/2012
Wisconsin sure has the market cornered when it comes to arts, culture, and entertainment. Fall is a great time to explore the scene. From opera companies to world-renowned orchestras, one-of a kind architecture to intimate theater performances, circle your calendars and make some plans to attend one of the new exhibits or performances this month.
- Lombardi – Peninsula Players Theatre – Fish Creek (through October 14) The legendary Packers coach is re-imagined in this popular play. Catch an intimate performance.
- Moonlight and Magnolias – St. Croix Off Broadway – Hudson (through October 27) Take a fun, farcical look behind the birth of one of the most beloved films of all time.
- Leo Villareal – Madison Museum of Contemporary Art (through December 30) See light- and computer-based installations by the New York artist.
- About Seeing – Trout Museum of Art – Appleton (through December 30) Different ways of exploring light, line and form in painting and sculpture.
- Folk Art – Oshkosh Public Museum (through Spring 2013) Pieces dating from the turn of the 20th century in the museum’s collection.
- Rembrandt, Van Dyck, Gainsborough: The Treasures of Kenwood House, London – Milwaukee Art Museum (October 12-Jan 13) Impressionist masterpieces, many showing in the U.S. for the first time.
- Luna Negra Dance Theater – Whitewater (November 7) Energetic performances from a troupe of contemporary Latino choreographers.
- Jersey Boys – Overture Center for the Arts – Madison (November 7-25) The Broadway fave about Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons hits Madison.
What Wisconsin shows or exhibits are you excited to see this month? This season? Tell us in a comment below!This entry was posted in Things to Do and tagged Attractions