Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Picture the Fun Photo Contest: Winner Announcement
Posted on: 8/23/2011
Our Picture the Fun Photo Contest has come to a close and one thing is for sure...Wisconsin is chalk full of fun (and some pretty good photographers too)!
We’d like to thank everyone who entered, and are thrilled to announce the winners in each of our four categories: “The Great Outdoors,” “Wisconsin Landmarks & Attractions,” “Fairs, Festivals, & Food,” and “Hidden Gems.” Our lucky first place winners will receive a $250 gas card. Second place receives a $100 gas card and third a $50 gas card.
Check out their fun Wisconsin shots in our gallery below or see all of the entries on our website. And remember, just because our contest is over doesn’t mean the photos have to stop; we ALWAYS love to see your great Wisconsin pics on our Facebook wall.
The Great Outdoors
- 1st Place: Dawn Vinz, Waupaca WI, “Rainbow Lake”
- 2nd Place: Catie Jones, Monroecenter IL, “Lane Flying High”
- 3rd Place: Gervase Thompson, Brule WI, “All in a Day’s Work”
- 1st Place: Gail Donaldson, Duluth, GA, “Fun in Door County”
- 2nd Place: Andrea Ulrich, Stillwater, MN, “Jewel of the Midwest”
- 3rd Place: Rebecca Meyer, Kiel, WI, “Sand Fan”
Landmarks & Attractions
- 1st Place: Mary Serowski, Franklin, WI, “The Milwaukee Brewers”
- 2nd Place: Gail Donaldson, Duluth, GA, “Milwaukee Art Museum”
- 3rd Place: Tami Dettinger, Madison, WI, “A Capitol Kiss”
Fairs & Festivals
- 1st Place: Jenny Hernandez, Rincon, GA, “Summerfest”
- 2nd Place: Dawn Vinz, Waupaca, WI, “My Heroes”
- 3rd Place: Gervase Thompson, Brule WI, “July 4th in Lake Nebagamon”
Congratulations everyone!This entry was posted in Things to Do and tagged Contests