Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Top Ten Things to Do in Wisconsin This November
Last Updated: 11/5/2013
There’s a lot going on across Wisconsin this November, from film festivals to wine and food tastings, and from interesting exhibits to…more wine and food tastings. Well, it’s the time of year for all things warming, so you won’t hear us complaining. Here are ten of the events we’re most excited about this month:
1. Mystery Objects! – Burlington, Nov. 2-17, 2013
Try to figure out the use of over 150 gizmos, gadgets, and whatchamacallits in this hands-on exhibit at the Logic Puzzles Museum.
2. Big Water Film Festival – Washburn, Nov. 8-10, 2013
Discover great films, from regional to international picks, at the new StageNorth Theater overlooking Lake Superior.
3. 75th Annual Holiday Harvest Wine & Food Festival – Great River Road Wine Trail, Nov. 9-10, 2013
Sample local wines, ciders, and holiday foods along a self-guided tour of nine wineries along the Upper Mississippi River Valley.
4. Veterans Day Parade & Rock the Rumble III – Milwaukee, November 11, 2013
Honor our veterans twice over, first at the Milwaukee Veterans Day Parade, and then at Rock the Rumble III, a benefit rock concert hosted by the Harley-Davidson Museum to raise funds and awareness for Guitars for Vets. Your concert ticket includes access to the Harley-Davidson Museum.
5. Flashdance the Musical – Appleton, Nov 12-17, 2013
Revisit the best of the 1980s through this high-energy adaptation of the hit film at the state-of-the-art Fox Cities Performing Arts Center.
6. Holiday Folk Fair International – State Fair Park, West Allis, November 15-18, 2013
(Pictured above) Connect with world cultures through music, dance, food, and crafts at the Holiday Folk Fair.
7. Wine & Dine Wisconsin – Milwaukee, Nov. 16-17
Explore foodie attractions including “Cheese Island” and the beer garden, and try hands-on cooking classes. Book your tickets in advance to make sure you can attend the sessions you’re interested in.
8. Downtown Baraboo Winter Wine Walk & Shop – Nov. 22, 2013
Stroll among 25 downtown shops and take notes on your new favorite wine and food pairings.
9. WPS Garden of Lights – Green Bay, Nov. 29 – Dec 30, 2013
Wander the Green Bay Botanical Gardens as they’re set aglow with over 200,000 lights, in imaginative formations inspired by botanical themes.
10. Total Print Show – Plymouth, through Nov. 29, 2013
Enjoy the artistry of 24 notable Wisconsin printmakers working in a variety of techniques at Gallery 110 North.
Ready for more fun? You can always find fairs, festivals and events at TravelWisconsin.com.