Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Winter Break Activities for the Kids
Posted on: 12/26/2011
The kids are on winter break and suddenly you find yourself in need of some wholesome family fun. That’s where we swoop in and save the day!
Here are a few of our favorite kid-friendly attractions and activities guaranteed to make ‘em smile:
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum - Milwaukee
- The Building for Kids - Appleton
- Madison Children’s Museum
- Children’s Museum of Eau Claire
- Sledding and tubing at Cascade Mountain – Portage
- Ice skate at Traxler Park in Janesville
- Enjoy a bonfire, food, fireworks and music at the Boulder Junction Winter Celebration
- Paint your own pottery at Art Trooper in Fox Point
- Catch a performance by the Central Wisconsin’s Children Theater based in Wausau
- Grab a hot dog aboard a 1965 caboose at the Rail Dog in Wisconsin Dells
- Take a tour of the Jelly Belly Distribution Center in Pleasant Prairie
- Spend the day at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center’s indoor waterpark
- Eat and play at the Stone Fire Pizza Company in New Berlin
Have some suggestions you’d like to share? Post them as a comment below!This entry was posted in Things to Do