Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Wisconsin Summer Checklist
Posted on: 8/18/2013
With so many fun summer activities in Wisconsin, fitting everything in might be a challenge. Somehow, it’s already August…have you taken advantage of all the summer fun you can?
We’d hate for you to miss any of the excitement, so here’s a handy checklist, featuring some of our top picks:
Splash up a storm at a water park.
- Noah’s Ark in Wisconsin Dells is the biggest water park on Earth, and possibly the most fun water park in the universe.
Take the show (and the car, truck, motorcycle, or scooter) on the road with a scenic drive.
- Wisconsin’s Great River Road, tracing 350 miles along the Mississippi, was declared the “prettiest drive” in America by Huffington Post readers in 2012. Drive it now, and again in the fall, to be amazed by the full spectrum of colors.
Go behind the scenes at a wine tour.
- Three Lakes Winery in Three Lakes is the home of Wisconsin’s original cranberry wine, as well as other fruity delights. Guided tours on the hour, May-October.
Get your groove on at an outdoor concert.
- Jazz in the Park, in Milwaukee’s Cathedral Square, attracts great musicians from across the country for free concerts every Thursday evening, June through September.
Hit the trails on a hike.
- The Apostle Islands National Lakeshore has over 50 miles of trails, on 12 islands. Lighthouses, farms, quarries, caves…the varied scenery is sure to keep you energized.
Rock a boat.
- Good Nuf Boat Rentals in Hazlehurst offers pontoons, fishing, and ski boats for rental across the Lakeland area. (Find more boating fun here.)
Pack a picnic and hit the beach.
- North Beach in Kenosha Racine has been named a Parents magazine “Top 10 Family Friendly Beach” and one of USA TODAY's “51 Great American Beaches.”
Find some thrills at an amusement park.
- Bay Beach in Green Bay has sixteen classic rides. Free admission, free parking, and ride tickets are just 25c each. (Tip: Check our A-Z of Wisconsin amusement parks!)
Already get through the list? Find a thousand more things to do on our Summer Playlist.Things to Do