Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Don't leave without tasting...
- Freshly brewed coffee, sodas and pastries from Fertile Grounds Café
- Home cooking from Britnics
- A great sports bar atmosphere at Sportsman's Bar and Grill.
Top photo opportunity is...
- At the Elroy Public Library
- From the Catholic Church overlooking the City
- At the Elroy Commons and the historic train depot
- At Schultze Park overlooking the Baraboo River
Only have one day to play here? Take advantage of...
- The Elroy Theater
- The Baraboo River
- Schultze Park
- The Elroy Public Library
Explore your adventurous side...
by biking on the 400 Trail, Omaha Trail and the Elroy-Sparta State Trail. The three bike trails come together in downtown Elroy at the Elroy Commons on Railroad Street. The Commons area is the historic train depot, as Elroy was once a hot bed of railroad activities. Canoeing the Baraboo River is another adventure, and rustic camping at the Thompson State Park is a great way to relax and enjoy nature.