Don't leave without tasting...
- Freshly brewed coffee, sodas and pastries from Fertile Grounds Café
- Home cooking from Britnics
- A great sports bar atmosphere at Sportsman's Bar and Grill.
Top photo opportunity is...
- At the Elroy Public Library
- From the Catholic Church overlooking the City
- At the Elroy Commons and the historic train depot
- At Schultze Park overlooking the Baraboo River
Only have one day to play here? Take advantage of...
- The Elroy Theater
- The Baraboo River
- Schultze Park
- The Elroy Public Library
Explore your adventurous side...
by biking on the 400 Trail, Omaha Trail and the Elroy-Sparta State Trail. The three bike trails come together in downtown Elroy at the Elroy Commons on Railroad Street. The Commons area is the historic train depot, as Elroy was once a hot bed of railroad activities. Canoeing the Baraboo River is another adventure, and rustic camping at the Thompson State Park is a great way to relax and enjoy nature.