Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
The Wisconsin Rapids Area is home to some of the largest cranberry marshes in the country. For nearly fifty miles, the Cranberry Highway winds through century-old cranberry beds from Wisconsin Rapids to Warrens and from Pittsville to Nekoosa. Tours of Glacial Lake Cranberries are offered year-round. Eight miles north of Wisconsin Rapids in Rudolph, Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese Co. offers a look at another classic Wisconsin enterprise, cheese making. Rudolph is also the home of an intriguing chapter in Wisconsin folk art – the Rudolph Grotto Gardens and Wonder Cave. Whether you bicycle, hike, ATV, snowmobile, or ski, excellent trails connect the area’s well-kept parks. These recreational assets, coupled with excellent historic districts and family-friendly events, make this scenic stretch of the Wisconsin River a sure bet.
Mark these events on your calendar:
- Central Wisconsin Prairie Chicken Festival
- Annual State Veterans Reunion Information Fair & Community Picnic
- Cranberry Blossom Festival
- Annual Wisconsin State Water Ski Show Championships
Fishing? You’ll catch the big one if you...
Winter, spring, summer, fall - you can fish them all right here in the Wisconsin Rapids Area.
When the seasons change you may be surprised to find...
- Altenburg’s Pumpkin Patch Fall Fun on the Farm for the Whole Family!
- Annual Nekoosa GIANT Pumpkin Fest
- Cranberry Marsh Tours
- Annual Rekindle the Spirit
- Annual Holiday Parade
Explore your creative side
- The Alexander House Center for Art & History
- Wisconsin Rapids Community Theatre
- The Arts Council
- Central Wisconsin Cultural Center