Cable Area Chamber of Commerce
Stop inside our Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center for all things CABLE AREA! Our racks are filled with all things FUN! Looking for recreation maps and trail passes? We're your place! How about making dinner reservations, tee times, canoe trips, or even last minute lodging, we can do that too!
Hours of Operation
Spring and Fall Hours: M-F 8am-5pm Summer Hours: M-F 8am-5pm Sat 10am-3pm Sun 11am-2pm Winter Hours: M-F 8am-5pm Sat 10am-2pm
Located 1 block East of Highway 63.
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
Places To Stay: Near Cable Area Chamber of Commerce