Portage Area Chamber of Commerce
One-on-one travel advice from friendly staff to help find accommodations, events, attractions and activities throughout Wisconsin. Free local area and statewide brochures, state maps, directories and guides from a wide variety of destinations from around the state available.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm; Sat 9am-Noon (May - Oct).
Located in the heart of Downtown Portage at the corner of Hwy 33 and 51, just off Interstate 39.
- Disabled Access
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Wide Variety of Statewide Travel Planning
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
Type of Center
- Statewide Information Center
- Local Information Center
- Gateway/Statewide Information Center
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization