Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Stevens Point Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
One-on-one travel advice from friendly staff to help find accommodations, events, attractions and activities in Central Wisconsin and throughout. Free local area and statewide brochures, state maps, directories and guides from a wide variety of destinations from around the state available. We offer public restrooms, pet walking area, convenient parking. Close to gas stations, dinning and lodging.
Hours of Operation
Open Mon-Fri 8am-4pm, and on Saturdays 9am-3pm between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Vestibule open 24hours a day, with area and state wide information.
Located off I-39 at exit 161, between the Ramada Hotel and Kwik Trip Gas station.
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
Type of Center
- Statewide Information Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Wide Variety of Statewide Travel Planning
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks