(Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin
, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Provide a recycling bin to encourage customers to return & recycle plastic pots
- Parking lots drain into the gardens before entering creek
- Produce from heirloom orchard and gardens are used in deli. Gardens are labeled for public education
- Organic, local, and fair trade food products are used
- Joined the Slow Food movement on sustainable growing and producing