Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center
We offer a large selection of tourism information both locally and statewide. Easy access and plenty of parking. The staff is on hand to answer any question our visitors have. Our information-packed website is available 24/7.
Hours of Operation
Open Year-round Monday - Friday 9am- 4pm. 24/7 outdoor tourism brochure racks.
We are located on Hwy 45 South of Antigo.
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism pubs
- Key statewide association pubs
- Local area pubs
- Variety of pubs from key statewide destinations
- Non-profit tourism organization
- Easily accessible from highway
- Open a minimum of 5 days a week during peak travel season
- Brochures displayed in racks
- Serve general public
- Staff assists w/local area travel planning
- Staff assists w/wide variety of statewide travel planning
Things To Do: Near Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center