Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Baraboo Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center
Knowledgeable staff offer advice on local and area travel planning. Free brochures from local businesses and attractions available. Also a selection of regional and statewide guides and maps. Public restrooms and convenient parking. When center is not staffed, brochure racks and a selection of Wisconsin travel guides are available.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm, Sat 10am-2:00pm/Seasonally
Located on southwest corner of Hwys 12/33/136 in West Baraboo.
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Local Area Pubs
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning