Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Bayfield Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Bureau
The Bayfield Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Bureau has a wealth of information for travelers arriving in the Bayfield area. We provide a lodging availability system in our Visitor Center, local phone for reservations, visitor guides and orchard information, local maps, and area business, lodging, and activity brochures. Apostle Islands Cruise Service, Madeline Island Ferry Line, hiking and biking information are also available. Stop by and visit us when you are in town!
Hours of Operation
8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Mon-Fri - Business Office Hours Visitor Center information available 24/7 in the summer months. Staff on hand from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturdays and Sundays in the summer.
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism pubs
- Key statewide association pubs
- Local area pubs
- Variety of pubs from key statewide destinations
- Non-profit tourism organization
- Easily accessible from highway
- Open a minimum of 5 days a week during peak travel season
- Open weekend hours during peak travel season
- Brochures displayed in racks
- Serve general public
- Staff assists w/local area travel planning