Bayfield County Tourism
Knowledgeable staff offer advice on local and area travel planning. Free brochures from local businesses and attractions available. Also a selection of regional and statewide guides and maps.
Hours of Operation
In Washburn, turn north on Washington Avenue (by City Hall). Go about 5 blocks to 6th Street and turn right. We're located in the County Courthouse.
- Disabled Access
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Local Area Pubs
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks