Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce
Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Information Center is open year round to assist with your travel planning needs. Free brochures from local businesses and attractions are available along with selection of regional and statewide guides and maps. We offer assistance with local lodging reservations, dining, shopping and service recommendations. Conveniently located on Hwy M South, right next to the paved bike trail head where parking available. Boulder Junction Chamber provides all the necessary information to make your visit to our town a very enjoyable one.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm(May-September); Mon-Fri 9am-4pm(October-April); Sat 9am-3pm (April-Mid October); Closed Sundays. When center is not staffed brochures and local Visitors Guides are available.
On County Road M just south of Main Street downtown Boulder Junction
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism pubs
- Local area pubs
- Variety of pubs from key statewide destinations
- Non-profit tourism organization
- At gateway entry point or on/near a major highway
- Easily accessible from highway
- Open a minimum of 5 days a week during peak travel season
- Brochures displayed in racks
- Serve general public
- Staff assists w/local area travel planning
- Staff assists w/wide variety of statewide travel planning