Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Chippewa Area Visitors Center
The 2000 square foot Chippewa Area Visitors Center provides information on attractions, lodging, dining and shopping opportunities for Chippewa Falls and Chippewa County. In addition to this information, over 35 other counties, and ten Department of Tourism publications are displayed. To enhance the visitors’ experience, we provide personal travel assistance seven days a week during our peak tourism season (Memorial Day to Labor Day) and five days a week for the remainder of the year. Our trained staff and volunteers are knowledgeable about Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County, the region and the state. Along with personal assistance, we also offer visitors use of a computer with free internet access, and public restrooms.
Hours of Operation
Open Year Round- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Seasonally (Memorial Day-Labor Day) Sat 10am-3pm, Sun 11am-2pm.
Located on the corner of Hwy 124 (Bridge Street) and Business 29 (River Street) in downtown Chippewa Falls and conveniently located off of State Highway 29, State Highway 53 and near Interstate 94. From State Highway 29 take exit #72 from the west or #79
Runs Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Gateway/Statewide Information Center
- Department of Tourism pubs
- Key statewide association pubs
- Local area pubs
- Variety of pubs from key statewide destinations
- Non-profit tourism organization
- At gateway entry point or on/near a major highway
- Open a minimum of 5 days a week during peak travel season
- Open weekend hours during peak travel season
- Brochures displayed in racks
- Serve general public
- Staff assists w/local area travel planning
- Staff assists w/wide variety of statewide travel planning