Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Columbus Main Street Visitor Center
Visitor Center including local and area information. The building also houses a Gallery featuring art and fine craft form area artists and the Historic 1928 Dunbar & Co. Popcorn Wagon.
Hours of Operation
Tue-Fri 10am-5pm; Sat 10am-4pm.
On Hwy 16/60, one-half block west from Hwy 73
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism pubs
- Local area pubs
- Variety of pubs from key statewide destinations
- Non-profit tourism organization
- Easily accessible from highway
- Open a minimum of 5 days a week during peak travel season
- Open weekend hours during peak travel season
- Brochures displayed in racks
- Serve general public
- Staff assists w/local area travel planning
- Staff assists w/wide variety of statewide travel planning