Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Cornellier Superstore is the area's best place to satisfy all your needs, specializing in many Wisconsin made products including cheeses, meats and wines. A statewide Visitor Information Center is located in Cornellier's Superstore for all your travel needs. You wont be able to resist our huge selection of Wisconsin products, or our aisles of T-shirts, souvenirs, Packers and Bears items and our large variety of unique gifts and collectibles. Satisfy your appetite while you shop with our fresh made sandwiches, a 1/4 lb hotdog, or try a scoop of Wisconsin Ice cream.
Hours of Operation
Open Everyday 7am-10pm.
Exit 185A - Beloit, WI At Hwy 43 & I-90.
- Disabled Access
- Specialty Shops
Type of Center
- Gateway/Statewide Information Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism pubs
- Key statewide association pubs
- Local area pubs
- Variety of pubs from key statewide destinations
- At gateway entry point or on/near a major highway
- Easily accessible from highway
- Brochures displayed in racks
- Serve general public
- Staff assists w/local area travel planning
- Staff assists w/wide variety of statewide travel planning
Things To Do: Near Cornellier Superstore