Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Door County Visitor Bureau
Friendly staff offer advice during regular business hours to help you find accommodations, events, attractions and activities throughout Door County. Free brochures from local businesses and attractions available in our lobby which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also offer a selection of regional and statewide guides and maps, information kiosks, public restrooms, fireplace with rocking chairs, a picnic area and convenient parking.
Hours of Operation
Lobby available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Window hours: Jan-March: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat-Sun 10am-4pm. April: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat-Sun 10am-5pm. May, June, Sept, Oct: Mon-Fri 8am-6pm; Sat-Sun 10am-6pm. July-Aug: Mon-Fri 8am-7pm; Sat-Sun 9am-6pm. Nov-Dec: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat-Sun 10am-4pm.
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Local Area Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
Dining: Near Door County Visitor Bureau