Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau
The Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau offices are located in the Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena. The lobby of the Brown County Arena host brochures of the local attractions, as well as Wisconsin State guide, and some other Wisconsin Cities Visitor Guides.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm. Closed New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Open half day on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
Located on the corner of Lombardi Ave. and Oneida Street, just east of Lambeau Field.
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Local Area Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
Articles: Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau