Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Hurley Area Chamber of Commerce
Free local, regional and statewide brochures and maps. One-on-one travel advice to help find accommodations, events, attractions and activities – even the best places for pie and coffee. Operated by the Hurley Area Chamber of Commerce.
Hours of Operation
Call for hours.
Exit Hwy 2 to Hwy 51 South/2nd Avenue to Silver Street. Turn right (west) one block to the center.
Type of Center
- Gateway/Statewide Information Center
- Department of Tourism pubs
- Local area pubs
- Variety of pubs from key statewide destinations
- At gateway entry point or on/near a major highway
- Easily accessible from highway
- Open a minimum of 5 days a week during peak travel season
- Serve general public
- Staff assists w/local area travel planning