Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Menomonie Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center
The Visitor Center is located downtown, in the Greater Menomonie Area Chamber of Commerce office. Visitors can stop in for local and regional brochures, maps and Menomonie T-shirts, posters, postcards or bottled water. Knowledgeable staff and volunteers are available to answer questions and offer suggestions.
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday 8-5 Saturday 9-4 Sunday 10-3
From I-94 take 25 south to Main street, East to 342 East Main Street. On the corner of Main and 4th.
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks