Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Polk County Information Center
One on one travel advice from friendly staff to help find accommodations, events, attractions and activities throughout Polk County and the State. Free local area and statewide brochures, state maps, directories and guides from a wide variety of destinations from around the state available. We offer road construction information, public restrooms, picnic area, pet walking area, convenient parking, trails, gift shop.
Hours of Operation
Open May-Oct daily 9am-5pm. Nov-April: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-2pm.
The Polk County Information Center is located at the junction of Hwy.'s 8 & 35 So. in St. Croix Falls, Wi.
- On Water
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Gateway/Statewide Information Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Local Area Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Staff Assists With Wide Variety of Statewide Travel Planning
Dining: Near Polk County Information Center