Polk County Information Center
One on one travel advice from friendly staff to help find accommodations, events, attractions and activities throughout Polk County and the State. Free local area and statewide brochures, state maps, directories and guides from a wide variety of destinations from around the state available. We offer road construction information, public restrooms, picnic area, pet walking area, convenient parking, trails, gift shop.
Hours of Operation
Open May-Oct daily 9am-5pm. Nov-April: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-2pm.
The Polk County Information Center is located at the junction of Hwy.'s 8 & 35 So. in St. Croix Falls, Wi.
- On Water
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Gateway/Statewide Information Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Local Area Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Staff Assists With Wide Variety of Statewide Travel Planning
Events: Near Polk County Information Center