Real Racine Visitors Center
A information center that offers local as well as statewide information. We handle the campground reservations for two parks in the Racine area as well.
Hours of Operation
Spring-Fall: Sunday-Saturday 9am-5pm. Winter: Mon-Sat 9am-5pm.
Just off I-94. Take exit 333 heading west. We are on the south side between Culver's and the golf course.
- Disabled Access
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
Type of Center
- Statewide Information Center
- Local Information Center
- Gateway/Statewide Information Center