Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center
Welcome to the Rhinelander Area! We offer one-on-one travel advice from friendly, knowledgeable staff to help find accommodations, events, attractions and activities throughout Wisconsin. Free local area and statewide brochures, state maps, directories and guides from a wide variety of destinations from around the state available. We also offer Internet access, assistance with local lodging reservations, public restrooms, pet walking area, and convenient parking.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm; Memorial Day through Labor Day: Sat & Summer Holidays 9am-1pm.
When you arrive in Hodag Country, make your first stop our Visitor Center, located at 450 West Kemp Street, just four blocks east of the intersection of Highways 8 and 47 Just look for the Hodag--you can't miss it!
- Disabled Access
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Welcome Center
- Gateway/Statewide Information Center
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Wide Variety of Statewide Travel Planning
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season