Shawano Country Visitor Information Center
Personal travel advice from knowledgeable staff to help find accommodations, events, attractions and activities throughout Wisconsin. Many free brochures, maps, directories and guides are available featuring both local and statewide destinations. We offer free Wi-Fi, state maps, free local calls, assistance with local lodging reservations, public restrooms, convenient parking and Shawano Country gift items.
Hours of Operation
Open Monday through Friday 8am-5pm., Saturday 10am-3pm. When center is not staffed, brochure racks with maps and a selection of Wisconsin travel guides are available in the 24-hour vestibule.
From State Highway 29, take exit #225 and proceed north on State Highway 22 for approximately 1/2 mile to facility on the left.
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
Type of Center
- Statewide Information Center
- Local Information Center
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season