St. Germain Chamber & Information Bureau
The St. Germain Chamber & Information Bureau can help you plan your next vacation to the St. Germain Area. Area travel guides, brochures and maps can be found here. For an authentic Northwoods experience you're sure to remember, look no further than St. Germain.
Hours of Operation
Winter: Mon to Fri 8:30am-5pm; Closed Sat & Sun. Summer: Mon to Fri 8:30am-5pm; Sat 10am-3pm; Closed Sun.
Located at the junction of Highways 70 & 155.
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Local Area Pubs
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization