Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center
Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center staff welcomes you with personal assistance and advice on local accommodations, attractions, and activities year-round. A variety of complimentary brochures, publications, and maps also available in our lobby 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm. Additional weekend hours are 9am to 3pm from late-May through mid-October.
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Sturgeon Bay on Third Avenue, just south of Michigan Street.
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Local Area Pubs
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season