Step One: Create a Trip
Step Two: Add Items
Step Three: Print and Share
Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center
Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center staff welcomes you with personal assistance and advice on local accomodations, attractions and activities during normal business hours. A variety of free brochures, publications and maps also available in our lobby 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm, additional weekend hours 10am to 2pm during summer/fall season.
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown on Third Avenue, just south of Michigan Street.
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Local area pubs
- Non-profit tourism organization
- Easily accessible from highway
- Open a minimum of 5 days a week during peak travel season
- Open weekend hours during peak travel season
- Brochures displayed in racks
- Staff assists w/local area travel planning