Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center
Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center staff welcomes you with personal assistance and advice on local accomodations, attractions and activities during normal business hours. A variety of free brochures, publications and maps also available in our lobby 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm, additional weekend hours 10am to 2pm during summer/fall season.
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown on Third Avenue, just south of Michigan Street.
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Local Area Pubs
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning