Step One: Create a Trip
Step Two: Add Items
Step Three: Print and Share
Stay a while in Beloit and experience the renewed glory of the RiverFront. You’ll find plenty to keep you busy, with a vibrant blend of easy-to-get-to attractions, art, music, dining, and shopping set among 720 tree-dappled acres of river-side beauty. The RiverFront art scene is enthusiastically embraced by the community, as you’ll see first-hand when you enjoy Beloit’s public art. It’s a treasure hunt of inspiration, with the reward of over 20 works in and near the City Center. Beloit’s RiverFront experience inspires visitors to live large and savor the moment.
Beloit is home to several first-class attractions including the world-renowned Angel Museum, the Logan Museum of Anthropology, and Beckman Mill – one of the only working gristmills in Wisconsin. Enjoy major league baseball at minor league prices at a Beloit Snapper’s game, the Class A affiliate of the Oakland A's.
Top Photo Opportunities in Beloit are...
- Beautiful murals along Rock River in Downtown Beloit that honors the history of Beloit foundry workers.
- Beckman Grist Mill restored to its original beauty with a restored dam and fish ladder.
- Picturesque Riverside Park along Rock River that people enjoy year around.
Must See Attractions...
- The Angel Museum, listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the World’s Largest Angel Museum with over 11,000 angels on display.
- Beckman Mill is a working grist mill built in 1868 with a restored dam and fish ladder.
- Historic Auto Attractions - travel though time and visit unique displays of autos and memorabilia. One of the largest collections of JFK items and so much more.
Only Have One Day to Play Here?
Grab a cup of coffee at one of coffee shops and stroll the Downtown Farmers Market or catch a Beloit Snappers game “Major League Fun at Minor league prices,” enjoy a free concert at Harry's Place along the banks of the Rock River.
Explore your adventurous side...
Looking for a memory that will last a lifetime? Tandem jump from an airplane or soar in a glider at the Beloit Airport. Rather stay on land? Rent a Kayak and paddle down the beautiful Rock River and discover where Eagles nest.
Explore your creative side...
Plan on attending one of Beloit’s many arts celebrations. If you enjoy watching independent films and would like to meet the producers, Beloit International Film
Festival (BIFF) should be circled on your calendar.