Step One: Create a Trip
Step Two: Add Items
Step Three: Print and Share
When the seasons change you may be surprised to find...
Williams Bay is an active community all year long. Kishwaukeetoe Nature Conservancy can be hiked year round - many people snowshoe or cross country ski here in the winter. Yerke's Observatory is open year round and offers free public tours. As the northern most community on Geneva Lake, you can enjoy the quaint village by land or lake. The Geneva Shore Path is a great way to view much of the beauty that Williams Bay has to offer.
Your child will always remember ...
- Yerke's Observatory
- Hiking the Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy on its many trails winding about between Williams Bay and the Geneva National property on Hwy 50.
Don't leave without tasting...
- Daddy Maxwell's is a 65-seat 1940's diner that serves nothing but homemade food - not restaurant food.
- Pier 290 is a unique restaurant focused on clean flavors, fresh ingredients and attentive service. Open year round and accessible by land, water or ice; Pier 290 offers true lakeside seating, an elevated beach & outdoor bar plus free boat & car parking.
- Green Grocer provides residents and visitors the opportunity to shop organic and locally grown produce, beef, poultry and dairy. They also carry gluten free products, bulk spices, legumes, grains, coffee, tea, organic baby food, wine, beer, fine cheeses and more. Walk in and get a homemade sandwich, salad or dessert at their deli!
- Cafe Calamari and Harpoon Willie's are a definite stop on everyone's list. Cafe Calamari is considered the lakes area's finest Italian restaurant. Overlooking scenic Williams Bay, Cafe Calamari offers a wide variety of pasta steak and seafood and is one of few restaurants in the area to provide outdoor lakeside dining. Harpoon Willies next door is a quirky bar and grill that has the best burgers around. Enjoy a great burger or signature salad on the screened porch directly across from the lake.
Small town charm
Everything about Williams Bay screams small town charm. There is not a thing that you cannot find on or between the two main streets to keep you busy for an afternoon, weekend or lifetime! Williams Bay is a beautiful community to visit.
Mark these events on your calendar:
- Day in The Bay
- Lake Geneva Marathon
- Dog Day in the Bay
- Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy 5K run
- Art by the Bay
- Fireworks at the Lakefront
- Lake Geneva Triathlon
- Boo in the Bay - Spooky Walk and Pumpkin Races