Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
In West Bend, The Museum of Wisconsin Art displays the exquisite paintings of German/American master Carl Von Marr. More than twenty works of contemporary art can be enjoyed on a stroll along the intriguing West Bend Sculpture Walk. The city’s winding Riverwalk provides gorgeous views of the Milwaukee River. West Bend is also known as the “Geocaching Capital of the Midwest,” offering more than 450 caches within a seven-mile radius.
Top photo opportunity is...
West Bend Sculpture Walk – Located along West Bend’s Riverwalk and throughout West Bend, you’ll find more than 20 outdoor sculptures.
Your child will always remember...
West Bend is the Geocaching Capital of the Midwest™, boasting more than 900 caches within a 10-mile radius. Geocaching is a treasure-hunting game played with a handheld GPS unit. It’s fun for kids and grown-ups alike.
Must see attractions:
- Museum of Wisconsin Art – See the largest collection of Wisconsin art ever assembled.
- Old Courthouse Museum – Visit one of the Midwest’s finest local history museums.
- Old Sheriff’s Residence and Jail – Get a glimpse into the life of a sheriff in the 1800s.
- West Bend Co./Regal Ware Housewares Museum – Explore this unique museum.
- West Bend Sculpture Walk – Find more than 20 outdoor sculptures.
Explore your adventurous side
- Bike the Eisenbahn State Trail – Runs for 25 miles through the heart of West Bend.
- Stroll the Riverwalk – Follow the winding course of the Milwaukee River.
- Explore the Kettle Moraine State Forest – Hike and bike a rolling landscape.
- Ice Age Trail – See interesting land formations and beautiful landscapes.
Don't leave without tasting...
West Bend’s wonderful array of restaurants. Mexican, Italian, Greek, diner, supper club, brew pub – you’ll find it all in West Bend.