(Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin
, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Reusable goods are used instead of disposable ones
- Leave No Trace principles are promoted to visitors
- Actively prevents the introduction and transportation of invasive species
- ENERGY STAR rated appliances and equipment are used
- Paper products contain a minimum of 30% post-consumer recycled content and educational/promotionalpieces are printed on recycled stock