Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Prairie du Chien Area Chamber of Commerce/Regional Tourism Center
Free local, regional and statewide brochures and maps. Travel information to help find accommodations, events, attractions and activities . Operated by Prairie du Chien Area Chamber of Commerce staff and volunteers.
Hours of Operation
May 1–Oct 31 Mon-Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 9 am-3pm. Nov 1–Apr 30 Mon–Fri 9am-4:30pm.
Traveling from the north on Hwy 35 in to Prairie du Chien turn right on Hwy 18 (Wisconsin St.), travel 6 blocks. Traveling from the south on Hwy 18 and 35 turn left on Hwy 18. From the west cross the Hwy 18 Mississippi River Bridge, turn left onto Main S
- Disabled Access
Type of Center
- Statewide Information Center
- Local Information Center
- Welcome Center
- Department of Tourism Pubs
- Key Statewide Association Pubs
- Variety of Pubs from Key Statewide Destinations
- Local Area Pubs
- At Gateway Entry Point or On/Near a Major Highway
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Open Weekend Hours During Peak Travel Season
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Brochures Displayed in Racks
Dining: Near Prairie du Chien Area Chamber of Commerce/Regional Tourism Center